Sweco is a Swedish-owned company with headquarter in Stockholm. We are 18,500 experts across Europe and every year we provide solutions in 70 countries around the world. Together with our clients, we create projects that address urbanization and digitalization and contribute to a more sustainable society.
Location: all of Poland
- Overseeing rail engineering design and modelling;
- Vertical and horizontal track geometry;
- Quantity calculations;
- Typical cross sections;
- Providing expert advice on technical rail issues or faults;
- Using computer-aided design software such as Power Railtrack, Micro station and OpenRail;
- Offering engineering guidance to other team members;
- Making sure that all work are quality assured before sent to Denmark;
- Working with other engineers and designers to decide on solutions to systems issues;
- Working in cooperation with specialists from other disciplines e.g. bridge, water and drainage utility, catenary, power supply and environment.
- 4+ years of experience;
- Experience in familiar with track design;
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken);
- Practical knowledge of software: Microstation;
- Nice to have: InRail / OpenRail.
- Private medical care;
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members;
- Training and development;
- Hybrid working model (remote work opportunities);
- Working on large infrastructure projects in Denmark and with experienced and senior engineers.
Location: all of Poland Responsibilities / What type projects you work with: Design of single span and multi-span road, rail and pedestrian bridges; Structural verification of...
Tak, rozwój jest wpisany w karierę zawodową.